School Number: 06105
INSTRUMENT OF GOVERNMENT: FOUNDATION SCHOOL
- The name of the school is Moor Park High School and Sixth Form
- The school is a foundation school
- The name of the governing body is "The Governing Body of Moor Park High School and Sixth Form"
- The governing body shall consist of:
- 5 parent governors
- 1 authority governor
- 1 staff governor
- 1 headteacher
- 5 co-opted governors
- 2 partnership governors
- The total number of governors is 15
- This instrument of government comes into effect on 1 September 2015
- This instrument was made by order of Lancashire local authority on 27 March 2015
- A copy of the instrument must be supplied to every member of the governing body (and the headteacher if not a governor), and any trustees.