Moor Park is delighted to be involved with UCLAN's Junior University Programme commencing in May 2012. We currently have twelve Year 10 pupils who have registered to take part in the programme at the university in their own time!
The aim of the Junior University is to:
* Help raise aspirations.
* Help students with study skills and exam techniques.
* Increase awareness of the opportunities offered by continuing to College or University.
* Develop and improve self-esteem, motivation and confidence.
* Provide a greater understanding of the process of applying to College and University.
* Give Junior University students access to other options such as apprenticeships.
* To improve team working and social skills.
Mrs Aslam – Teacher of English & Lead Teacher for Able and Talented